Three-tier architecture is a client–server software architecture pattern in which the user interface (presentation), functional process logic ("business rules"), computer data storage and data access are developed and maintained as independent modules, most often on separate platforms.
- Presentation tier: SENCHA
- Business tier: X7CLOUD WEBSERVICE
- Data tier: ORM/ODM ELOQUENT
- Generate FRONTEND modules from meta configuration file.
- Scalable system
- ..add more
- Frontend may never have backend PHP or SQL scripts.
- Webservice may never have functions or clases, only endpoints.
- Core must never use SESSION or Middle-ware functions.